Tuesday, April 28, 2009

'Tis the Season!

Last night Seth and I went to the local school to play some basketball. Really it is him shooting around and me rebounding for him. Once in awhile I'll try a lay up but I am not athletic at all. When we left I mentioned that I couldn't wait to get home and have some lemonade. He laughed and told me in the winter I want hot chocolate after being in the snow and in the summer I want lemonade. Very true!

I'm giving a shout out to my pregnant friend Kelly. She mentioned that she has been drinking lemonade and wishing it was a margarita. While it doesn't have quite the same effect it is just as delicious! Kelly, this one is for you!

Lemonade
Source: ME!
Yield: One tall glass

Shake together juice of one lemon, 1 T simple syrup, and 1-2 cups water. To make simple syrup bring one cup water and one cup water to a boil. I also like to add a splash of club soda to my lemonade for a little fizz. Best enjoyed outside!

1 comment:

Kelly said...

thanks!!!!I can't wait to try it!!