Friday, June 25, 2010

Rock a Bye Bellini

Now that the news is out about my growing belly, I can blog about these crazy food cravings and hunger.

All I want is fruit. And he loves it. He will kick and shove and nudge anytime I eat a piece of fruit. Especially watermelon, cherries, and pears. Luckily I love fruit and it is a great time of year to have fresh fruit.

For my birthday I was given the book, "Margarita Mama: Mocktails for the Mom-to-Be". (Thank you MM for the recommendation!!) I absolutely adore this little book and made my first mocktail last night; Rock a Bye Bellini.

It did just the trick for me. I made it at 8:00 just as I was settling down for the night. I put it in a champagne flute. And sipped it with my feet up. I will definitely make this one again!!


Rock a Bye Bellini

Source: Margarita Mamas
Yield: One

5 slices of frozen peaches
6 oz. ginger ale

Blend the peaches in a blender or food processor until pureed. Transfer to glass and stir in ginger ale. Delish.

No comments: