Friday, January 2, 2009

So Spicy

I got married in October and on my registery was a Martha Stewart spice rack from Macy's. I don't normally like spice racks mostly since I don't use spices in a jar. I buy my spices at the health food store in bulk so I have this bin of tiny baggies in my cupboard. I needed to aleiviate the congestion and found perfection. I was so disappointed when we didn't get it. But then, of course, we found out it was discontinued. To my delight my brother in law found one on ebay and gave it to me for Christmas. One of my top 5 gifts I received this year. It's she lovely.





It came with labels but I don't use most of the herbs and spices on the labels so I will just make my own. My husband hung it up one day while I was at work and I came home to this wonderful suprise. The little egg beater was a gift from him after I pointed it out on the cover of "Julie and Julia" which I just loved.

No comments: