Monday, February 1, 2010

My Husband Made Me Dinner.

Waaaaay back in the winter of 2007 my husband cooked for me for the very first time. He made a citrus marinated and baked tofu with roasted vegetables. And a really big mess. The second meal he made for me was a vegan spinach lasagna. Very good, both meals.

I was quite surprised to come home from work last week and see him in the kitchen. He had made dinner! He made veggie fajitas with meatless meat. He even cut the avacado correctly! It was awesome. I had never had that soy meat stuff before and I loved it!

Nice job Sefffff!


3 comments:

~Angela~ Eleventeen Apparel said...

How sweet! I bet you loved having someone cook for YOU for a change! Brownie points for Seth! :-)

Diana's Cocina said...

How sweet! I had to become a follower. I ENJOY YOUR BLOG.

Annie said...

What is meatless meat??? I don't get it.