Friday, July 23, 2010

Preemie Punch

One of my favorite parts of pregnancy is feeling my little guy kick and wiggle. Many times he will make my whole belly move and jolt. He is active ALL.THE.TIME. I'm sort of amazed by how active he is. He is especially active right before bed so I like to lay down and watch my belly move. I can't wait to hold him.

The great thing about this mocktail is that I had all the ingredients in the fridge. I'm in the habit now that I keep stock in juices, sodas, etc. so I can make mocktails whenever I want one.

Yummy.


Preemie Punch
Source: Margarita Mamas: Mocktails for the Mama-to-be
Yield: One punch

3 oz pineapple juice
2 oz cranberry juice
2 oz lemon lime soda
1/2 t grenadine
Fresh fruit or cherries for garnish

Mix all in a tall glass with ice. Enjoy the vitamin C!

No comments: